Actually, I am not really in a position to go shopping right now. After my -very- long stint travelling to different places, I am beyond broke, relying on my parttime job for shopping money, which isn't very much since I usually want almost everything pretty in sight =) But, here I am again with a new stuff post. Okay, the truth is I've been thrifting again, going to places I used to frequent before for my shopping needs. And, today is my birthday, hence, some presents from very loved people!
So here is my rather short (but intense) new haul:
1) New stuff: shorts, dress, tops
2) A glittery space cowboy shirt (thrifted)
3) Floral earrings from my sisters
4) Futuristic top with plastic (yes, plastic!) panel, also from my sisters
5) Lemon yellow shorts w/dino (thrifted)
Oh there are so many lovely things I left behind on these thrifting trips! But hey, when I come back, there surely will be new treasures there for me again! Anyways, see you soon sweeties,